UI.Vision RPA is not connected to browser tab appears in version 7.0.11

When I run my macro

a. in chrome
b. from a bookmark shortcut
c. that calls subs scripts with “run”

I see this error now in version 7.0.11 when the script tries to click on a button. It’s not consistent but happes around every other time.
Not sure that is important but when the script finishes is shows me always “[error][ignored]
token expired”

Do you get this error always or “only” sometimes?

I tested by calling “#DemoCsvReadWithWhile.rpa” from a bookmark and all runs fine.

I see this error now. It does not happen always but quite often. Thanks for reporting this!

Yes this issue is not consistent but happens almost every other time.
I’m so glad you see that error, too :slight_smile:

Hi, Do we have an updated on this? I still see the “RPA is not connected to tab” sometimes on macros with a longer run.
Thank you.

Here is a new test script that is showing the problem (chrome on windows 10).
I have not tried it on Edge as I still have the kantu version 6 there and want to make sure I have something functional on hand.
Suppose to run 500 times and stopped randomly after 102 (292 Seconds):

{
  "Name": "errorDisconnectTest",
  "CreationDate": "2022-8-1",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "https://ui.vision/rpa/x/pricing",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "executeScript",
      "Target": "return 0;",
      "Value": "i",
    },
    {
      "Command": "times",
      "Target": "500",
    },
    {
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr/td",
      "Targets": [
        "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr/td",
        "xpath=//td",
        "css=#content download-content > div.row > div:nth-child(2) > table:nth-child(4) > tbody > tr:nth-child(1) > td:nth-child(1)"
      ],
    },
    {
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[2]/td",
        "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[2]/td",
        "xpath=//tr[2]/td",
        "css=#content download-content > div.row > div:nth-child(2) > table:nth-child(4) > tbody > tr:nth-child(2) > td:nth-child(1)"
      ],
    },
    {
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[3]/td",
        "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[2]/td",
        "xpath=//tr[2]/td",
        "css=#content download-content > div.row > div:nth-child(2) > table:nth-child(4) > tbody > tr:nth-child(2) > td:nth-child(1)"
      ],
    },
    {
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[4]/td",
        "xpath=//tr[2]/td",
      ],
    },
    {
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"content download-content\"]/div[2]/div[2]/table/tbody/tr[5]/td",
        "xpath=//tr[2]/td",
      ],
    },
    {
      "Command": "executeScript",
      "Target": "return  ${i} + 1;",
      "Value": "i",
    },
    {
      "Command": "end",
      "Target": "",
    }
  ]
}

Thanks. We are testing this, but so far the macro runs fine (no errors):

Runs to the very end?
onb Chrome, and windows 10?
What chrome version are you using?
I’m on version 99.0.484484. I have requested to upgrade to latest version.
Command Interval is set to "Fast (No Delay)

P.s my coworker has the same issue.
In these cases above the script just stops without any error message. It just comes to a halt.

Also I can’t test it on Firefox as firefox still installs the 6.2.6 kantu version
I really want to get this working :slight_smile:

This could be the reason. Please upgrade to the latest (at least > 100). There was a bug in Chrome V99 that has been fixed in V100.

I tested with 104.0.5112.80 on Win 10.

I ran 10000 loops and no problem.

Just Upgraded my chrome to version “103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)” and it stopped again after 51 one iterations without error message. Just came to an halt. I do believe I read others have the same issue. Don’t know what to do if you can’t replicate and fix the issue. Please try on different machines. Otherwise I (and probably others) have to stay on the older more stable version 6.

Strange. Do you have the XModules installed?

Yes. In fact prior testing I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled the software to make sure I have the latest version. I will try to install this on my home computer later to find out if I have the same issues there. But if it works on my home computer, it still does not change the fact that this software is not working properly on all machines.

Something else I noticed in version 7/8 is, that the “click” command is significant slower than in version 6. It will mark the clicked field green for around an half second which slows in general the script down a lot if I have many of those. Version 6 running on my edge is much more faster with “click” marking the field just for a blink and completes the script with the 500 iterations without any issues in 220 seconds.

The command interval is set to “fast”. I changed it to Medium and noticed no change of “Click” speed, still 1/2 second but the script runs longer around 500 seconds before it came to an halt without any notice.

OK,

I tested on my computer at home, a different machine and it worked fine. It looks like it just does not work on some computers, not sure why. Also I’m not sure what else to do to get it for my company working. I just uninstalled Kantu from my browser and reinstalled it.
Still same issue as I’m sure some other users have the same.
I guess I’m giving up here.

Here is the same issue reported by someone else: