XClick clicks wrong area

The XModules browser mode doesn’t work on my Windows. I guess it started around October, and at that time I thought it was OK because the desktop mode worked, but now I realized that the desktop mode often stops without any error messages. So I’d like to get back to the browser mode, but I couldn’t find out any related issues or reports. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and program itself, rebooting, and updating Chrome, but none of them worked. The web app that I wanted to run the XModules on doesn’t support Firefox, so I cannot use it. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks.

• Browser: Chrome 96.0.4664.1100 64bit
  • FileAccess XModule v1.0.12
  • RealUser XModule v1.0.31
  • DesktopAutomation XModule v1.0.42

I also recorded how XModules work with Demo script, but it says I cannot add it because I’m a new user…

Here’s the video.

Waiting @admin for support

I changed that. I am looking forward to seeing the video :wink:

Thanks! I’ve added it!

Thanks for the video. We had an old y-shift xclick bug (see also here), but this is long fixed. So I am surprised to see this.

Test:

• Is the Chrome browser window maximized? If so, please test the demo again with a normal sized window.

• Also, what do you mean with desktop automation stops sometimes?

• Is the Chrome browser window maximized ? If so, please test the demo again with a normal sized window.

No, it’s done in the normal-sized one.

• Also, what do you mean with desktop automation stops sometimes?

When I run the script in the desktop mode, sometimes I find it stops for more than 30 minutes showing the count like 5s (5), but there are no error messages.

desktop automation stops sometimes

It’s just like this.

Thanks for the desktop issue details. We will be testing this ASAP.

Now back to the browser mode y-shift:

• Can you please also test if it is the same in Firefox? (In Firefox and Chrome we use different methods to calibrate the x/y clicks)

• Browser Zoom factor is 100% I assume?

• Is this on a laptop or PC? What kind of monitor resolution do you have? (That should not matter)

Can you please also test if it is the same in Firefox?

It works properly in Firefox.

Browser Zoom factor is 100%

Yes, it’s 100% in the video I recorded, though I usually use 75% with the web app I run the script on.

Is this on a laptop or PC?

It’s a desktop PC.

What kind of monitor resolution do you have?

1600*900

@admin
Sorry, but is there any progress?

Can you please re-test in the new V6.3.2, released yesterday?

@admin
Sorry for the late reply.

I noticed that the browser mode of firefox works without any problem, but I’ll let you know the test result.

Browser mode: There’s still the same shift
Desktop mode: It works for a while, but soon it starts to crash showing the following image

It says:
Error
Something went wrong when it tries to show this web page

The crash seems to be the memory bug in V6.3.2 => Please upgrade to V6.3.3