On Chrome, you can have V10 and this V9 installed in parallel.* This way you can port macros step by step if needed. But almost all V9 table macros run in V10 without changes. So if you see problems please report them here in the forum. We can only fix bugs that are reported.
XClickRelative → Macros that use green/pink image patterns stop with an error. The new Desktop Automation (XModule V2) does not support them, because the new Javascript macros have better options for relative clicks.
PS: While this is super-easy in Firefox, Chrome and Edge do not allow to disable extension updates at all. That is why we made the separate store page for Ui.Vision for Chrome Version 9 and also offer upgrade protected custom builds for Enterprise users.
This version is not able to detect xModules which is indeed installed on my Mac and worked flawlessly before the extension was automatically updated to the v10 Beta. Anyone else running into this issue?
@admin Understood and I have xModules v1 installed, however extension 9.6.88 is unable to detect it on my mac / chrome, even though my original v9 had no issues. I even tried doing an uninstall with sudo and reinstalling the latest published v1 link: https://download.ui.vision/x/uivision-xmodules-macos-installer-v2a.pkg
Where do I find the XModules from version 9 please? I need to install the old version on another computer while we try to get the macro working, but I can’t find the XModules anywhere?
Sorry - I’m probably just being daft, but I would appreciate the help.