SelectWindow tab=open glitch

My macro sporadically hangs on command selectWindow tab=open. It hangs, and after a while, it retrys the command in a new tab (and error msg says “Web page connection issue. Retrying last command”). Sometimes, this clears the problem and my macro proceeds, otherwise, it hangs again and terminates with this error msg, “ipcPromise: onAsk timeout 60000 for cmd “RUN_COMMAND”, args “[object Object]””, or this error msg, “Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.” I’m using Chrome. I’ve seen similar issues posted online, but no specific solutions or workarounds. Any suggestions on what I should do to trouble shoot this? Thanks in advance.

Even switching tabs with SelectWindow doesnt work.
It used to work in some older version.

Hello, do you have a test case for us?

We are currently working step by step to find and remove the remaining “manifest 3 transition” glitches. Each test case of an issue helps.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don’t know what you mean by a test case. What is it that you want to see or have me post? My macro includes logging into an online game account with userids and passwords. Thanks.

The perfect “test case” would be a macro that we can replay on our own PCs. This way we can recreate the issue, debug it and fix it.

The second best solution (if the issue only shows on a non-public website, such as your game account) is to record a short video of it, ideally we can see the UI Vision app and the browser in the video. Sometimes we can guess from such a video what goes wrong - and fix it.

I tried to upload a test case json file but got this error msg, “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” My test case is a stripped down macro that attempts to repeatedly open and close a target webpage (the particular webpage that causes my macro to randomly hang during execution).