Run the same macro on multiple chrome windows simultaneously

Hello,
I’m looking for a solution to run the same macro on multiple chrome windows simultaneously.

I don’t know if it’s possible with kantu ?

Thank you everyone :wink:

It can be done. You need to make several Chrome profiles and install UI.Vision in each of them.

Chrome profiles are a great way to keep separate sets of bookmarks, themes, and settings. They’re very useful if multiple people all use Chrome on the same device, or if you have multiple personas you want to keep separate (like a “work” and “home” persona).

Keep in mind that anyone using Chrome can switch to any other profile that’s signed in, so only share your device with people you trust.

Create a Chrome profile

• In Chrome, click on the Chrome three dots button icon in the upper-right hand corner and select Settings.
  • Under the People section, click Add person.
  • Choose an avatar for yourself and then give your profile a name.
  • If you’d like to supervise the websites that this new profile visits, check the “Control and view the websites this person visits from…” box.
  • Sign into the associated Google account that you want to tie to this profile.

Switch between Chrome profiles

• Click on the name of your profile in the upper-right hand corner of your browser and click Switch Person. Select the profile you’d like to switch to.
  • When you sign in with your Google account, all of your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings will be automatically loaded, so you can get the same Chrome experience every time you log in.
1 Like

Hello, thank you a lot for your help. It works perfectly thank you again :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi sir please help me?
I need your suggest,

I using windows, and i have a question, i use multiple chrome browser profile now my question is how can i run the all profile’s same time? I tried it via macro recorder and jitbit recorder but it’s will work only on 1 Profile, but i want to run every profile same time, i mean every profile will run any program same time. How can i do that? Please help me .
Thank you sir

Hi everyone, I’m a new user, I have the same need above descripted, that is to run the same macro simultaneously on two different chrome profiles that both have UI.Vision installed, through a single click somewhere on my PC (local html page with a button or something similar on some window)
Thank you very much for helping
PaFM