Purchase Pro individual Person

Hi,
Personal Edition liscence assign for 1 PC or , could i use1 licence UI vision RPA extension for more than one chrome window (like open 4 chrome profile = 4 chrome = 4 extension /1time)

The license is per machine. Thus you can use the Personal, PRO and/or Enterprise licenses with an unlimited number of profiles and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) on each machine.

This mean, the liscence invididual persion only use for 1 machine online. So,Could i witch machine. like switching between PC and Laptop many times because i work at home and in my office differen time.

Since you use both machines at different times, you can keep the installation/license on both machines.

And how many to machine can i do like that?. it only 2 machine or more. and one more question is the csv file for local storage only 10 file or could i update 1,2 or more file of 10 csv file. Thanks

For the Personal license, it can be installed on up to 3 machines that you own.

csv file for local storage

Number of macros you can use in hard-drive mode:

• Free: 10
  • Personal: 20
  • PRO and Enterprise: Unlimited

Number of CSV files you can use in hard-drive mode:

• Unlimited (any version)

Ok, Thanks you. But

1. could i change one of 3 machine that i own. (in case one of them was failured and i buy a new one…). I usually used some proxy for some chrome profiles so it not effects the liscence, right?

could i change one of 3 machine that i own. (in case one of them was failured and i buy a new one…).

Yes, our licenses are very flexible. You can change, move, uninstall and reinstall the license as often as you need :wink:

Using proxies does not affect the license in any way.