[Recreator Required] Installation of XModules not recognised

Hi,

I’m running Kantu version 4.1.6 in Chrome version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit), on Windows 10.

I have tried to install the XModules by running “kantu-xmodules-setup-v201902.exe”, downloaded from: https://a9t9.com/kantu/x/download

The XModules installer appears to complete successfully, however Kantu is still not able to find any of the XModules. When I click “Test it”, I get the message: “status updated: Not Installed”.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Strange. Is there anything special about your Windows 10? e. g. is it an Enterprise (locked down) version or similar?

Is the OS language English or…?

I can confirm with the OP, same thing happening to me. Win 10 Enterprise, latest Chrome kantu-xmodules-setup-v201902.

Thanks for your response. That’s correct, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise, and the system language is English (United Kingdom).

@Chris, can you please test in Firefox? This worked for @seg

See here: XModules not detected

Thanks for the suggestion. Although the Firefox solution sounds promising, unfortunately I cannot test this as the Firefox browser is not available in my organisation. Available browsers are: Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge.

Can you please retest with V5.0?

Was there any resolution to this? I am experiencing this too. I am on Win 8.1 with Kantu 5.03