ITPA tasks, Orchestrator

Team, I would like to use purchase and use UI Vision RPA for ITPA tasks(*) especially screen scrapping & web scrapping. but before that i have couple of queries.

1. Does UI Vision have Orchestrator module? If so, How do I Orchestrate the BOTs created independently? E.g. how to invoke BOTs remotely from a central orchestrator?

2. If no Orchestrator, Can Ui Vision BOTs (or macros) invoked from Other Orchestrators like ServiceNow Orchestrator?

3. Is there a way to invoke the BOT or macros when target machine screen gets locked?
    Awaiting your response.

(*) ITPA = IT process automation

1. Does UI Vision have Orchestrator module? If so, How do I Orchestrate
    the BOTs created independently? E.g. how to invoke BOTs remotely from a
    central orchestrator?

UI Vision does not have its own Orchestrator module, but it has a command line API. This way it can be automated by any scripting language.

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs#cmd

1. If no Orchestrator, Can Ui Vision BOTs (or macros) invoked from Other
    Orchestrators like ServiceNow Orchestrator?

Yes! UI.Vision works great with ServiceNow and all similar task scheduling tools.

1. Is there a way to invoke the BOT or macros when target machine screen
    gets locked?

Yes, no problem at all. Just note that the real user simulation commands XClick and XType require an unlocked desktop. But Selenium IDE commands will work just fine, so you can do browser automation even on a locked machine, but no desktop automation.

To add to this, using the Windows task scheduler combined with your preferred way to use the CLI (I use PowerShell) is infinitely more powerful than an orchestrator. If you need help feel free to post what you are trying to do.

1 Like

do you take on rpa projects? pm me.

I don’t but this might help: