How to disable logs ALL LOGS and FOR loop

As said in this post:

RPA is slooooooow.
I’m doing my best to optimize my code to the max, but my hard work is spoiled when RPA does things i did not want to do and get more slow.
Im talking about saving logs, if i have t e NO LOG option active in RPA option, i said no log, no echo neither errror no all, just no log, then why i cheked the log folder and is filled with log files? every time i run a macro an unwanted log file is created, meaning rpa wasting precious run time in doing unwanted things.

How can i disable and where this logging?

Also, would be nice to implement a simple for loopwith automated counter instead of a cheated while loop

thank you

I answered the “slow” question here: Why is RPA slower then Python

About log file: The hard-drive logs do not take much time, but with the next update the “No Log” setting will disable them, too.

Also, would be nice to implement a simple for loopwith automated counter instead of a cheated while loop

I don’t understand that part. What is “loopwith”?

hard-drive logs are the best, fast and easy to read :smiley:

Sorry, fast typing no spaces, is loop with automated counter,

for x = 1 to 100
print x

instead

x=1
while x < 100
print x
x++

Good news: The next update will include two new flow control commands: times and foreach. With the times command you will be able to write:

times 100
  print ${!times}
end

times

With times you can specify a number of iterations you would like to perform on a set of commands. The number goes into the target input field of the times command.

forEach

ForEach adds the ability to iterate over a (JS) array/collection and reference each item in that collection.

1 Like

Nice and wonderful, if i understand it right if i do:

times 3
click “somewhere”
end

this means i do 3 clicks and no more whiles?

also the ability to iterate… this update seems interesting.

this means i do 3 clicks and no more whiles?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Times and ForEach are now available:

About log file: The hard-drive logs do not take much time, but with the next update the “No Log” setting will disable them, too.

Available with V5.5.3, too.