How to create an executable for a macro

hello everyone, I am working on desktop automation. I want to create an executable of a macro that can be shared to client. So please let me know the procedure to do it along with the prerequisites.
I am using firefox browser on windows 10.

Executable?

With ui vision you can not create software exe to run.

You can send at your client the macro code, and your client need to install ui vision before run it

Alternative solution is runweb macro

https://ui.vision/demo/runweb

thanks for the reply. Then i need to try alternate way.

Did you find a software to compile a .exe to distribute the automation to customers? Or an easier way to deploy an RPA to multiple customers/users. Any feedback or recommendation would be appreciated it.

You can not do this because ui vision is a part of browser (and need addons + browser) and usually require xmodules installed in the machine, the only solution you can do is offer youe macro saved in toyr site via run web (but your customer can see the macro code)

Read here
https://ui.vision/demo/runweb

1 Like

If the customer can see the macro code, can copy, modify and share and dont need you anymore, i made a suggestion to address this: Add copy protected licensed macro remote execution for PRO and/or Enterprise Editions

UI vision RPA needs a way to run the macros without seeing the code so we can monetize our hard worked macros, more and more webs have obfuscated code and they dont like to be “macro friendly” so i waste much time finding the correct xpath route or bypassing the countermeasures from the web and i am not happy with the idea my code i worked so hard on it shared freely.

You can use NODISPLAY option to not show macro code and related commands.
In my opinion, macros are not salable as a macro can work in one machine but not in another due to differences in browsers (I found that some browser extensions interfere with ui vision such as some addons that modify user agent and the browser resolution) so who would buy automatic software if it is likely not to work properly on all machines?
It would take a way to merge xmodules + browser + macro code into one component so that you are sure it will work on any running machine.