How the 25 xType / xClick commands free limit works?

Hi all and @admin
I created a macro with 6 (in total xtype and xclick) X commands
I saw that it didn’t work well so i looked at the log and saw there is a limit for the free usage of Kantu for 25 commands of this type
However i didn’t use 25 just 6 and the macro loops many times
Also i used test macros to capture the css elements and put it at the primary macro
What triggered this limit and how this works ?

I have the assumption that it counts all X commands from all stored in hdd macros and not the one in the current running macro OR it adds the commands with each loop, i don’t know but i can’t explain it and i tried for days to come to a solution that will work with a heavy duty javascript page. Let me know ASAP if you can. Thanks !!

UPDATE : After 9d still don’t know how this works, in the meantime i removed all x commands. Looks like you’re more to Batman side dudes, X-men are not your favorite

A loop counts as one macro run with regard to the XClick limit. So if your macro has 6 XClick, you will reach the 25 limit in the 5th run.

Solution (for free version): Use the command line API to make loops. This restarts Kantu for each loop => endless loops with XClick :slight_smile:

Even easier: Upgrade to the Personal Edition if you can afford it.

For more info, see the discussion here: Limit of 25 XClick / XType / XMove commands for free Users of Kantu - #9 by JYamamoto

1 Like

Is the xtype/xclick limit for the whole day or inside macro command only?

For example, my macro had 5 xtype/xclick commands and I do not loop, will it work indefinitely every time I play or will stop working after I play that macro 6th time.

Thanks

It will stop working.
I would recommend getting at least the personal version: RPA Software Pricing
That will give you unlimited XType/Xclick, is only a one-time upgrade and won’t expire, and support development as well.

To bypass this limit you can close and reopen browser periodically to reset the amount of Xclick/Xtype used.

1 Like

Update: Starting with V9.0.6 the free version has unlimited XClick / XType / XMove commands :grinning:

For those seeking enhanced functionality, we offer PRO and Enterprise Editions of our open-source RPA software, featuring direct file storage, update management, and premium priority support.

1 Like

Is the free version of Firefox also unlimited?

2 Likes

We will remove the 25 X-commands limit in Ui.Vision for Firefox with the next extension update, too.

Meanwhile everyone can use the following free license key to unlock unlimited X-commands:

:point_right: KXF801234567801 :grinning:

1 Like