Proxy usage and plan (free, personal, pro, enteprise)

Hi @admin

I would like to know to use the proxy command what plan need to have.

I would like to know the Free, Personal, Pro, Entreprice plan for the proxy command what difference they have.

Here i do not read nothing about proxy command and update will be appreciated.

https://ui.vision/rpa/x/pricing

Thanks

Proxy switching is counted per macro run.

Proxy command limits:

• Free: 5
  • Personal: 10
  • PRO: Unlimited
  • Enterprise: Unlimited

PS: If need be, the limit workaround via command line works also for the proxy command :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for support :slight_smile:

I’ve been using proxies for a long time. I can’t imagine how I lived without them before. I only remember that one day my friend told me to buy a thailand proxy and said it would help me with stable and private connections and even VPN. However, I’m looking forward to trying new companies that make them. Don’t get me wrong; there isn’t anything wrong with the one I use now. However, I’, feeling a little adventurous. Get back to me, please. I want to get more information about this.

Same here. But I’m using German proxies. What proxy to use depends on where you are and where the web server of your target site is located.

Basic functions with limitations. Proxy support may or may not be limited. More advanced features compared to the free plan. Proxy support may be available, but may be limited in the number of proxies or have other restrictions. Oh, and to buy proxies nowadays you don’t have to sweat as much as you used to. It’s usually a more feature-rich plan, and it often includes advanced features. Proxy support may be less limited or fully available. The most comprehensive plan with all features included. If proxy support is part of the service, it is likely to be fully available without restrictions.

The proxy command allows you to switch proxies during the execution of a macro, and the limits mentioned above specify how many times you can use this command based on your subscription plan. The workaround mentioned involves using the command line if you reach the limit but need more proxy switches.