Help - How to force macros to run in sequence (not simultaneously)

I have a macro set to automatically run every minute; it’s titled “Alarm-status-check”. A user can also trigger one of two macros from their phone; those are titled “Alarm-Arm” and “Alarm-Disarm”. If the user triggers the Arm or Disarm macro at the same time as the Alarm-status-check macro, it causes an error. The macros are competing for the same url.

Is it possible to give one macro a priority over the other, so if it’s running, the other either waits, or doesn’t run? In my case, I’d want the user’s macro to Arm or Disarm, to take precedence over the Alarm-status-check macro.

If you run each macro in its own browser profile, both can run at the same time.

I’ve got this working for separate profiles in command line now. What I can say for sure is, the following works in command line:

“C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –profile-directory="Profile 1" “file:///C:/Users/dmcna/UIVision-2/Autorun.html/Check/ui.vision.html?direct=1&macro=Alula Alarm - Status Check”

The problem now is, I can’t get it to work in a batch file (below). The batch file loads the correct profile, but chrome generates an error starting with “This site can’t be reached…”

@echo off
start "Chrome" "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --profile-directory="Profile 1" “file:///C:/Users/dmcna/UIVision-2/Autorun.html/Check/ui.vision.html?direct=1&macro=Alula Alarm - Status Check”

I’m wondering if there’s a different way the batch file needs to be coded, and if so, can you point me in the right direction?

I believe I have the batch script working now with the following:

@echo off
start "Chrome" "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --profile-directory="Profile 1"
cd "C:\Users\dmcna\UIVision-2\Autorun.html\Check"
start start-check.html

Still need to test with both profiles running at the same time. Will follow up.

This worked for me. Thank you Ulrich.