Automatic stop macro and alert with critical error (Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab)

Hi @admin

The bug "Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab " is never solved.

I think can not be solved but you can add some solution to help against this critical bug.

When ui vision show “Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab” do not working all command and macro can not work.

I suggest to add an automatic stop of macro and an alert to inform about this critical error to restart again browser and ui vision.

It have not sense continue to work with this bug, all commands not working, need to stop and restart browser.

In fact against this error there is a solution, just stop the macro, click in the ui vision gui the button “Info for this command”, in this way ui vision resumes control of the tab and restart the macro in this way of avoiding having to restart the browser.

Please enter advanced controls to be alerted to this error because if you let ui vision work automatically and this error appears all work will not be done.

Thanks

I agree. Fixing and/or improving the handling of this error is on our todo list.

1 Like

Any progress on handling the Error #101? It’s the one error I consistently run into. I cannot seem to find any information on what triggers it or how to prevent it.

Have you tried some of these solutions that have worked for others?

I’m going through solutions systematically. My first try is with the browser extension listed here: Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab - #33 by songjh730

The wait for page to load solution in the same thread is reported not to work.

All other suggested solutions are to close the browser and reopen.

Please see Error #101 Solution