Xtype ${KEY_Right} does not move focus

I am new UI.Vision using Mac OS Ventura and Chrome browser
I used record to create the macro but was not able to capture and keystrokes.
I then used inserted the ${KEY_Right} command to move the focus.
Nothing happened. Here is the relevant JSON
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id="SignInNavbarLargeSearch"]/a/span”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=txtFromDateLarge”,
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${KEY_RIGHT}”,
},

It may be a permission issue but the examples on the tutorial do not exactly match my situation.

Thank you in advance

Hi, do XCLICK and XTYPE in general work on your Mac? E.g. if you run the DemoXMove macro, does it work?

Yes, The second and third slider move.

xclick demo failed
[error ]Line 8: Image ‘draw_redbutton_dpi_96.png’ (conf. = 0.6) not found

Can you maybe post a short screencast of the issue? If the DemoXMove macro works, that means everything is installed correctly and it is some macro or website specific issue.

Also, maybe try the TAB key: ${KEY_TAB}

Screen shot one occurs after xclick on search icon

Screen shot two is result of xclick on Date field

I am trying to select a date in the future. Attached is Web site HTML source
Falcon HTML Source.pdf (3.7 MB)

Seeing the type of sites, it looks like a modern HTML5 site that is very complex to automate. I think it will be a very long and difficult job to do because it doesn’t look like a simple HTML site. If you use Xclick and Xtype commands you will always have to leave the screen in front of you and you won’t be able to use the mouse freely because it will be controlled by these commands. This seems like a very difficult job and making it work well all the time is even more difficult.

I have everything working except for selecting the date. If the right arrow command would work I think I would have it.

Seems like it is a focus issue. Can I force focus somehow.

Thanks.

I think I have it. Desktop automation needs to be turned on. Use setting ->Vision->Desktop Automation. Then make sure webpage is in focus.