XClick does not work in the "Macrium Reflect" program

Task: to automate the verification of a large number of backups in Macrium Reflect, during which you have to repeatedly press the same buttons and set the same flag.

Searching for control elements (checkboxes, buttons) by their image is performed (the cursor is positioned in the right place), but the left mouse button click imitation does not work. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this problem?

UI.Vision RPA and all modules are latest versions. Windows 11. Edge and Chrome browsers, Desktop mode active.

Hi, do all clicks fail in the software’s user interface or only some? Can you add a screenshot of where you want to click? Then we can test it here.

I assume it is this software? Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free Trial

I tried to automate clicks on only two controls (they are circled with red boxes).

I assume it is this software?

Yes.

I also don’t know how to explain to your program which monitor to look for images on. Do I understand correctly that it is looking for specified samples on the monitor on which it is running itself? If this is the case, then this is very inconvenient, because the browser plug-in window overlaps the window of the program with which we are trying to automate.