When VM is Minimized, the UiVision is unable to handle browser download popup using XType

Hello there,

I’ve installed UiVision on a Windows VM, and I’ve created a macro that runs within it. However, when I minimize the VM, UiVision is unable to input a file name using XType and is also unable to click the Save button using XType. The file save dialog remains open, causing the step to fail, even though the other steps are still being executed.

Here is the command for the same:
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “C:\Users\biswamber_khandei\UiVision_Files\Customer_Data\RIA_UDemy\e21ac703-410f-5f82-b689-2610b25b42bf_6820ba74-f948-5d5a-b4d8-3050f33b12b7”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Target”: “${KEY_ENTER}”,
}

However, when the virtual machine is displayed on the screen, everything functions as expected. I also attempted desktop automation, but it too failed to work. But this is also working when VM is displayed on the Screen.

Below is the command for the same:
{
“Command”: “XDesktopAutomation”,
“Target”: “true”,
},
{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “FileName_Field_dpi_159.png”,
},
{
“Target”: “C:\Users\biswamber_khandei\UiVision_Files\Customer_Data\RIA_UDemy\e21ac703-410f-5f82-b689-2610b25b42bf_6820ba74-f948-5d5a-b4d8-3050f33b12b7”,
}
{
“Command”: “comment”,
“Target”: “XClick // Save_Button_dpi_159.png”,
}

Below are some screenshots:
Popup Dialog:

Failed Step:

VM Minimized:

Please help me with the solution.

All Xclick/Xtype/Xmove command require screen in front and not minimized because these command simulate mouse and keybord and require focus on screen

Click/Type standard command not require focus on screen

Then there is no solution for this? Is there any other way to handle this?

Is there possibly a setting that halts any processing if the VM window is minimized / not activated?

I use Ui.Vision inside VM as well, and minimizing the VM itself is no problem. The VM screen is still open and active. I do this all the time with Windows and Linux inside the VM.

Could it be that a screensaver kicks in?