When number goes up, copy this and paste it in the next page

Hello guys, I’m Andrea from Italy and i’m loving Ui.Vision so far, I sincerely think should be more known than it is. I rent cars for a living and I would like to use a macro that sends me a notification and ends the auto refresh of the page whenever my company adds “new” used cars to rent to my costumers. I have a number in the top left of the page (a normal webpage) and when it goes up (from 8 to 9, for e.g.), if I don’t pay attention, I probably lose the car. I’m not a programmer but I would know if is possible to have this kind of behaviour: Refresh the page, if number x goes up, send me a notification with a sound, copy the plate number, click next, paste the plate number in the next loaded page. I’m so excited by ui.vision but also so sad I don’t know enough of programming, I swear I will be good at it soon! :smiley: P.s. If you need, I can add pictures if any “anima buona” wants to help me…

It seems like a very simple job to do so yes it is possible to do it with ui vision

Can you give me any hint? What time of command should I use for the “if x>y do this”? Thank you in advance and wish you a great day!

It is not possible to create a macro directly in the forum, you have to study the store command to verify the number concerned and then with the if function you can create the action to be done but it is necessary to see the site and understand what you have to do

Code macro code must fix

{
“Name”: “AAA”,
“CreationDate”: “2023-7-5”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “if_v2”,
“Target”: “${currentNumber} == ${initialNumber}”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “${currentNumber}”,
“Value”: “numberIncreased”,
},
{
“Command”: “end”,
“Target”: “”,
“Value”: “”,
}
]
}

I’m not sure if the rest of the macro is correct, it takes a lot to check all the commands and you need to access the site to check the various xpaths

Thank you so much, I will check this asap :grinning: