Weird error with pause prompt at random times

Hi I am using ui vision extension for firefox running on browser only no additions.

Sometimes my scripts stops running with random errors with the pause command, I mean how could it have problems or time out error with a pause command?

I have around 200 pauses in the file over all, some pauses run fine but at random times one of them runs through error, especially if it’s a long one, I tried to reduce the pause time from 5 minute to two minutes but ran through the same error at some point.

* [info]

Executing: | pause | 4000 | |

* [error]

[Line 96](moz-extension://8180fecc-e73c-492e-9afa-457f5a77c505/popup.html#): macro 'test' timeout 1000s (change the value in the settings if needed)

* [info]

Macro failed (Runtime 1000.06s)

here is a brief sample from my macro:

{
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "xpath=//div[2]/ul/li[4]/a/img",
      "Value": "",
      "Targets": [
        "xpath=//*[@id=\"main\"]/div/div/div/div/div/div/div[2]/ul/li[4]/a/img",
        "xpath=//div[2]/ul/li[4]/a/img",
        "css=#main > div > div > div > div > div.search-wrapper > div > div.d-none.d-lg-block > ul > li.nav-item-search-amazon.nav-item > a > img"
      ],
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "50000",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "linkText=Export to Excel",
      "Targets": [
        "linkText=Export to Excel",
        "xpath=//*[@id=\"main\"]/div/div/div/div/div[2]/div/div[5]/div/div/a[2]",
        "xpath=//div[5]/div/div/a[2]",
        "css=#main > div > div > div > div > div.search-results-wrapper > div > div.search-results-keyword-list.position-fixed.float-end.end-0.bottom-0.z-1.mb-4 > div > div > a:nth-child(3)"
      ],

what exists in line 96 is just

95      "Description": ""
96    },
97    {

will appreciate any suggestions.

What kind of error message do you get?

Can you run the same macro in Chrome? do you get the same errors there?

• [error]

Line 96: macro ‘test’ timeout 1000s (change the value in the settings if needed)