Web page connection issue. Retrying last command

hi,

I get this warning randomly and couldn’t find any workround. any help appreciated.

Do you have a test macro or maybe screencast for us? UI.Vision shows this error if it can not insert content scripts into a website for any reason.

If browser do not load the site ui vision can not apply some commands and fails.

I suggest you to set a prefered page in your browser a local page (page html saved in pc) in this mode you bypass the problem when a site do not load.

Ui vision to work need a web page loaded.

It happens in almost every round of a loop and for different websites. this happens always when i open a new tab. this is the relevant part of my macro:

{
“Name”: “…”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-12-11”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “echo”,
“Target”: “Current loop value = ${!LOOP}”,
“Value”: “green”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “TRUE”,
“Value”: “!statusOK”
},
{
“Target”: “FAST”,
“Value”: “!replayspeed”
},
{
“Target”: “60”,
“Value”: “!TIMEOUT_WAIT”
},
{
“Command”: “csvRead”,
“Target”: “…csv”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “selectWindow”,
“Target”: “TAB=OPEN”,
“Value”: “https://www…com”
},

the thing is that the sites are always loaded/opened. it’s not that the page is loading for hours and the error appears. the new tab is loaded/open and i still get the error.

I found a solution to the issue.
Set a pause at the end of the macro and the error disappears.

I bet it’s becsuse you set your replay speed

I suggest you to set a prefered page in your browser a local page (page html saved in pc) in this mode you bypass the problem when a site do not load.

I sometimes experience the same problem when I am trying to reach some bookmaking sites. Betting sites in kenya 2020 Online Bookmakers - Best UK Bookies 2023, Top Offers & Free Bets are among them. What can be the reason for it? There is no any restriction for my location on these sites. Why does my computer randomly block these sites? I will appreciate it if you send me some ideas on how to solve it.