Wait for the logo to disappear

There is a web page where I need to fill in multiple records. I can only enter one at a time. After each input is completed, a loading icon will appear (loading time is not fixed). I need to wait for this loading icon to disappear after I To continue typing. How should I write this waiting command?

There are a few ways to get this done such as looping to watch for that icon, other indicators on the page, your input box back, etc. A url would be helpful.

When the loading icon appears, the entire page cannot be clicked. You must wait until the loading icon disappears before you can continue to input.
Iā€™m not sure which function to use, can you tell me please.

Use this. VisualAssert waits for the logo is loaded:

• store | 120 | !timeout_wait <= wait up to 2 minutes (120s) for the image (logo!) to appear
  • visualAssert | image_of_logo.png

Ah, now I see that you want to wait for the logo to disappear. In this case use this code: If {picture} then {do this} - #2 by admin <= this code loops until an image appears. But you can change it to wait for the image to disappear by simply changing one line:

• repeatIf | ${found} == 0

Change to:

• repeatIf | ${found} > 0 ā† Now it only breaks the loop if no image is found.
1 Like