visualAssert doesnt' work in chrom

Hello,

i’m trying to use the visualAssert, visualVerify and visualSearch and i don’t understand why but it did’nt work.

The screenshot is actually normal.

The message in the console is:

The macro still runing without error in the console, when i run demo visual test i got the same issue.
Can you help me please? I just want to check the image.

thks

Just to clarify: So is the problem that the image “ak5…” is not in the website but the visualAssert does not trigger an error?

A screen video would be helpful for us to understand the problem.

1 Like

Hello,

The image is in the website. The image is a icône of notification display in the websit. WIth the visualAssert i just want to check that the image is in the website if is not the macri should show an error. But in my case , the macro didn’t stop and i dont have an error in the console , it’s like the visualAssert Still trying search the picture on the website but can’t do it and still running.

Normally this works fine. So if you can record a screencast of the macro running, this would be helpful to see what is going on.

And is this on Mac, Win or Linux? (But again, a screencast of the desktop while running the macro would show this as well)

1 Like

I think it still seems to be an issue. I started to use UI Vision today and used visualVerify to take a screenshot and compare it with every macro run. It worked well but now it stopped working.

The macro comes to the step of visualVerify and then nothing happens. No error, no warning, nothing. In the right above corner I can pause and stop the macro which works - so the command and macro is still running and can be controlled but the step/command with visualVerify simply seems not to end. The screenshot / base image is there and and in the browser this command should not fail as the element can be seen like in the screenshot (and if not the command should fail - what it does not).

I use the current Chrome on Windows. In Firefox it is currently running. I found another forums entry here about this topic (but I cannot find anymore) where it was stated to clear some cache solved this problem in Chrome but this did not work for me - at least not when clearing the browser’s cache.