Visual Assert Testing with Local Image- Not found

I am trying to validate visually between actual and expected.Expected is the snipped image(Wire frame) saved locally and imported into Kantu Firefox via add-on successfully.Actual is the intranet website where i am validating through visual assert/Verify with expected image and getting Image not found " error][ignored]
Image expected_dpi_96’ (conf. = 0.6) not found".

Below i tried and it got failed

1. Conf changed from 0.8 to 0.6
  2. Captured using Select command of Visual Assert
    Observation: It is successfully finding the actual and expected image on their website & wireframe successufully. But, when i use the expected image in Visual assert to serach in Actual, it is failing.actual_dpi_96 expected_dpi_96
    Configuration:
    Windows 10, Firefox 70.0.01(32 Bit),Kantu 5.2.3 (Firefox Addon Installed)

It is successfully finding the actual and expected image on their website & wireframe
successufully.

ok!

But, when i use the expected image in Visual assert to serach in Actual, it is failing

To clarify: What is the difference to the above? A different website? Some screenshots or a screencast would be helpful.

Exactly images (screenshot) captured from different website. I am suspecting as images captured from wire frame via website having different format. Hence is it not working. I am not sure about this.

Do have any solution to the above problem