VerifyElementPresent randomly crash

So here is the log.As you see the last line of log is not normal.Normally because element is not found, system should refresh the page.
This already done correct by script when element is not found on the first try.(I dont know why error is ignored but anyway system refreshed correct the page).
But on second try, for the same scenario, system throw error instead to refresh again !

• [error][ignored]

‘xpath=//*[@id=“app”]/div/div/section/div/div/section[1]/header/h2’ element not present

• [info]

Executing: | if_v2 | ${!statusOK} == false | |

• [info]

Executing: | gotoLabel | refresh | |

• [info]

Executing: | label | refresh | |

• [info]

Executing: | refresh | https://testweb.com | |

• [info]

Executing: | pause | 5000 | |

• [info]

Executing: | verifyElementPresent | xpath=//*[@id=“app”]/div/div/section/div/div/section[1]/header/h2 | |

• [error]

timeout reached when looking for element ‘xpath=//*[@id=“app”]/div/div/section/div/div/section[1]/header/h2’

Also if i write the command VerifyElementNotPresent == true problem is not solved.After some minutes again crashing :

• [error]

timeout reached when waiting for element ‘xpath=//*[@id=“app”]/div/div/section/div/div/section[2]/header/h3’ to be not visible

• [info]

Macro failed (Runtime 753.58s)

Solution is if developers test that command for 1 hour and they see will crash (i used script for 5 tabs in same time and one of them using cloudflare check).
Or try please to enable again VerifyTextPresent command in Kantu.Maybe this will solve the problem. Command is removed on last Kantu versions.

Try my alternative solution at this command, you can not use this command

Read it

The crash problem should be fixed with V5.3.17

This seems to be still a problem in V5.5.7 in Firefox. Sometimes I have to restart my machine.

There is new version of ui vision try it oldest version will be updated