Various questions about kantu

hello guys.

i’m really new to programming…

1. i just wanted to know on how many computers i can run kantu with the pro edition license i paid one time?
  2. can i run the macro e.g. in an virtual machine in the background with xclick or does the screen had to be seen? (i’m really noob in this)
  3. can i turn off the green screen when i start the xclick macro?

btw i have to say it’s an really good program…

sincerely

1. i just wanted to know on how many computers i can run kantu with the pro edition license i paid one time?

With the PRO license, one license per machine is required. If you need to run it on more than 2-3 machines, I highly recommend to use the Player Edition, which allows you to run (and distribute) your macros on an unlimited number of machines.

1. can i run the macro e.g. in an virtual machine in the background with xclick or does the screen had to be seen? (i’m really noob in this)

It runs well in virtual machines. The VM itself can be in the background, as long as the screen of the VM itself is not locked (so only inside the VM, the app that you want to control with XClick needs to be in the foreground)

1. can i turn off the green screen when i start the xclick macro?

Please see here: Some questions (green screen, keyboard shortcuts) - #2 by admin