V6.3.3 still got these kind of problems

This, and the no tab with id still pop up. V6.3.3 was fine in the first few days after updating, but these came back in the last 2 days.

I run this with powershell, set up by task scheduler. I need it to be run daily at 7 AM in my timezone. So these kind of a big problem that can’t be solved.

Please check, thank you.

V6.3.3 was fine in the first few days after updating, but these came back in the last 2 days.

Did you change anything in your setup during this time?

I went back to 6.2.8

v6.3.3 is just not running for me

1 Like

@admin I don’t change anything in the setting. I only add command store fast to the specific macro, nothinh more.

it happened again this morning.

Thanks, we will test this further. The manifest V3 transition is not yet completed, so there will be further changes and debugging.

1 Like

Saving data to csv file takes few seconds when CSv is getting bigger
even at 1 MB.

It will be nice if this can be improved.

New update for @admin

I run this macro 5 times per day (at 10AM, 1PM, 4PM, 7PM and 10PM at my timezone, GMT +7).
And after the first day I post this thread (Feb 8), there was no error until 2 days ago (Feb 22), the RUN_TEST_CASE error came back when it come to 10PM routine. And I just don’t do anything but open UI Vision, hit Play Macro and there was no error since then.

But if you could fix this error for good, that would be great.

New update for @admin

RUN_TEST_CASE came back today (Feb 25). 3 days after the last time.

I’m getting this as well from powershell scheduled runs. Please let me know if I can provide any useful info.

Thanks. Roughly how often do you see it?

I’d say daily as I run a good handful of Win 10 VM’s. Is there anything I could provide to help dig in the issue?