UI Vision RPA add-on not available for Firefox right now

I just tried to reinstall for Firefox but find that the add-on has been removed for Firefox. When will it become available again?
Thanx

2 Likes

@admin

From firefox addons site ui vision rpa addon was removed.thanks @HightonRidley for reporting

1 Like

Sorry about this. Mozilla disabled the add-on this afternoon. We are in contact with them to find out more details of why this happened exactly. I will update this forum post once we know more.

Meanwhile, if you need to reinstall, you find some older versions in the extension archive.

2 Likes

@admin

Any news for ui vision rpa for firefox ?

It’s will be mantened or will no longer updated ?

Why is removed from firefox addons ?

Thanks

It will certainly be maintained! We love Firefox :slight_smile:

At the moment my guess this that the Execute_Script function triggered a false alarm about remote code execution.

On the one hand this false alarm is annoying, but on the other hand it is very good that the Firefox addon team takes security seriously.

1 Like

When will the latest version be made available in the Archives?

We are waiting for a reply from the Mozilla team at this point. I will update this post as soon as we know more.

Good news: All issues are resolved and the RPA software is available for Firefox again:

UI.Vision RPA – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US) :slight_smile:

The new version number is V5.89, but it is exactly the same as V5.88. The version number bump is only for admin reason.

I want to use this occasion to thank the Firefox team you for making sure that the content of the Firefox add-on store remains reliable, secure and of high-quality. This benefits all Firefox users, and also all the honest add-on developers.

1 Like