UI VISION on Android

I was wondering if it’s possible to install xmodules on andriod , which might be ?
Firstly there is a browser called kiwi browser you can install extensions on it , i did install UI VISION on it worked great for search on element but expect for visual search since there is no official xmodules for andriod only for Linux I wonder if there is alternative ways for this ?
Or at least manually install xmodules in
Android/data/com.kiwibrowser.browser

1 Like

Here is a method to automate Android and iPhone apps with RPA

1 Like

kiwi browser you can install extensions on it

Interesting news, so the UI Vision core can run natively on android :slight_smile:

But yes, at the moment the XModules work on desktop Linux, but can not be installed on Android. So the only way to visually automate Android is via a remote desktop, as @Plankton mentioned.

Thanks, I also got it to work on Kiwi browser,
Is there a way to Schedule the tests like I do with the Task Scheduler on Windows 10 to make it run automatically at a specified time every day ?

I have not found a way to schedule macros on Android yet.

Also, for the record, I found these issues with RPA on Android:

• the “bookmark macro run” feature does not work on Android yet. I can create these bookmarklets, but when I click them nothing happens.

• The “take screenshot” command fails

• Something wrong with tab handling (it can open new tabs, but then an error happens). I did not check this further, as I dont need it.

• Good news: regular web automation works well! Running imacros natively on Android is great.