UI Vision Macros Running Time Out

I’ve created macros, and when I run them, they encounter a random loop where the execution stops, indicating a timeout has been reached. Despite having my browser open 24/7, this issue persists. Could you please assist me with resolving this?

Hi, what do you mean with “random loop”? Can you please post a video or a screenshot of this situation?

When running the macros and when it encounters any random loop, halting execution with a ‘Timeout has been reached’ message is getting displayed, despite the browser being open 24/7.

And will today will share the screenshot with you once I start the execution.

All the commands are correct but still this error comes in this Line 170 only. Can anyone help me out?

Hello all, can anyone provide me the solution for this? Needed it on urgent basis.

The error message means that the element is not found inside the web page. Do you think this is an error and the element is in the website?

Is there a test macro that you can post (one that I can run).

{
“Name”: “CCEP Macros - Final - 11-02-24 (1&3)”,
“CreationDate”: “2024-2-19”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=username”,
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “name=password”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=submit-form”,
},
{
“Command”: “pause”,
“Target”: “50”,
},
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “”,
},
{
“Command”: “comment”,
“Target”: “Loop Start1”,
“Description”: “Loop1”
},
{
“Command”: “comment”,
“Target”: “Loop Start1 ON”,
“Description”: “Loop Start1 on all the checkbox”
},
{
“Command”: “check”,
“Target”: “xpath=//form[@action=‘/dashboard/website/enable/1537722/’]//input[@type=‘checkbox’ and @name=‘active’]”,
},

Hi, thanks for the sample macro but we can not run it here. Do you see the same issue also on a publicly available website?

Yes I am facing the same issue on publicly available Macros extension. And also it’s not only one 1 loop. After 2-3 hours, the random loops suddenly gets stopped.

Can you please provide a test macro that uses a public website? For example, maybe using this forum page?

I can do one thing I will record the macros and then will upload the file. So will that works for you?