UI vision keeps asking me to save a log, even after errorless auto self run macro

So I made a auto via browser start generated macro (via the settings option ""API), the whole macro is working great. (no error). But after it is done: every time it asked me where to save the log.txt. Which is very annoying and I didnt ask for this. How do I stop UI.vision asking me to save a log.txt?

More info: I have the macro on harddrive storage mode.

The UI.Vision RPA software has a default setting that prompts the user to save a log file after every macro run. This is done to help troubleshoot any errors that may occur during the macro’s execution. However, if you are running an errorless macro, you can disable this prompt by following these steps:

1. Open the UI.Vision RPA software.
  2. Click on the Settings button.
  3. In the General tab, uncheck the Prompt to save log file checkbox.
  4. Click on the Save button.

Once you have disabled this prompt, UI.Vision will no longer ask you to save a log file after every macro run, even if the macro is errorless.

Here are some additional information about the log file:

• The log file is a text file that contains information about the macro’s execution, such as the time it started and stopped, the commands that were executed, and any errors that occurred.
  • The log file is saved in the same folder as the macro.
  • The log file can be opened in any text editor, such as Notepad or TextEdit.

This will help your UX design.

There is no such thing as “general” tab?
xxx
Am I overlooking something???