"type" command sends integer instead of float

Hi, I have problem with filling input on web page. I can’t figure why UI.Vision sending integer instead float from variable.

{
  "Command": "store",
  "Target": "0.1",
  "Value": "sl_start"
},
{
  "Command": "store",
  "Target": "${sl_start}",
  "Value": "sl"
 {
  "Command": "click",
  "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"overlap-manager-root\"]/div/div/div[1]/div/div[3]/div/div[18]/div/div/div/div/div[1]/input",
  "Value": ""
  },
  {
   "Command": "type",
   "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"overlap-manager-root\"]/div/div/div[1]/div/div[3]/div/div[18]/div/div/div/div/div[1]/input",
  "Value": "${sl}"

When I pause and run step by step I see that input is filled with 0.1 but in dev tools I see 1 and after submit and form re-open value is 1 instead of 0.1

When I manually fill input with 0.1, submit and re-open value is 0.1 - so is correct.

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Why you store multiple times the same value ?

Try to store one times the value

This is part of whole script. ${sl_start} is begining of the loop, sl i current loop counter but after given times is reseted to {sl_start} value and do loop again with other settings - so I need them both.

Problem is that UI variable exploret shows good value, I see good value is printed in input but in dev tools I see wrong value -. 1 instead of 0.1

Maybe this is a bug?

I do not see any problem.

What is the problem ?

Check all macro code because there are many errors, fix all errors in the code and retry.

You many need to use the storeText command instead of just store.