Trying to change value. but it changes after click.(not updating)

I am trying to update value after clicking the value field. But after clicking update button value changes back to its previous value.

I am new to UI vision. I could not solve. please help.

{
“Name”: “Price”,
“CreationDate”: “2023-3-29”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[2]/div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/div",
“Value”: “”,
“Targets”: [
"xpath=//
[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[2]/div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/div”,
“xpath=//div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/div”,
“css=#root > div.container.orderupdate__modal > div.modal.show.fade > div > div > div.modal-body > div.__position__box__container > div:nth-child(3) > div:nth-child(2) > div > div.__left__align__leginfo”
],
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[2]/div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/div/div[3]/div/input",
“Value”: “60”,
"xpath=//
[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[2]/div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/div/div[3]/div/input”,
“xpath=//div[3]/div/input”,
“css=#root > div.container.orderupdate__modal > div.modal.show.fade > div > div > div.modal-body > div.__position__box__container > div:nth-child(3) > div:nth-child(2) > div > div.__left__align__leginfo > div.strike_price > div > input”
],
},
{
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button",
"xpath=//
[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button”,
“xpath=//div[3]/div/div[4]/button”,
“css=#root > div.container.orderupdate__modal > div.modal.show.fade > div > div > div.modal-footer > div > div:nth-child(4) > button”
],
}
]
}

Try XClick instead of Click…

Some sites detect that you are not filling in the box manually to solve this problem you must use the Xtype command but in this case you must always leave the browser in front of the screen and avoid using the mouse and keyboard when running the macro because the Xtype and Xclick commands control also the mouse and keyboard, for this reason I try not to use them almost never

Before use Xtype you must use Xclick to set focus in field to fill

1 Like

I tried using xclick. Hi I am trying to click in the box where CP<= 32. I need to change the no 32 to 60.
But when i tried to use xclick, it is clicking like a image. but my requirement is need to click inside the box & change the value to another no.

recording is for your ref. please help.

my code is mentioned below. please correct where am i wrong

{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “t8mgwu_dpi_132.png”,
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${KEY_6}${KEY_0}”,
},
{
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button",
"xpath=//
[@id="root"]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button”,
“css=#root > div.container.orderupdate__modal > div.modal.show.fade > div > div > div.modal-footer > div > div:nth-child(4) > button”
],
}

[quote=“babasolai, post:4, topic:12180”]
I tried using xclick. Hi I am trying to click in the box where CP<= 32. I need to change the no 32 to 60.
But when i tried to use xclick, it is clicking like a image. but my requirement is need to click inside the box & change the value to another no.

recording is for your ref. please help.

my code is mentioned below. please correct where am i wrong

{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “t8mgwu_dpi_132.png”,
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${KEY_6}${KEY_0}”,
},
{
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id=“root”]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button",
"xpath=//
[@id=“root”]/div[5]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/div[4]/button”,
],
}

Try this solution