A have one page with several links inside a table. For each link opened I have do scrap the text and fill an another page. Return to the next link and do the same operation.
In detail the operation has the following steps:
- For each link on the page (Figure 1)
- On the page opened (Figure 2)
- Then, I use the XRun command to load the page that I want to be filled (Figure 3)
- Return to the page opened e scrap all elements (selectwindow tab=0) (Figure 2)
- Return to the page that should be filled e scrap all elements (selectwindow tab=1) (Figure 3)
- Return to the pages with the links (Figure 1)
In the first step it is ok. But on the next when the program tries to return step c of the second cycle (selectwindow tab=0) (Figure 2).
It seems that (figure 4) it tries to open a tab with id 9 , rather than the tab with id=0. Altough at this moment there is only two tabs opened.
Obs: The page opened (Figure 2) is loaded in the same tab as the first one (Figure 1)
I’ve already tried to return to the first page (Figure 1), without success using, the EXECUTESCRIPT command with window.Historiry.go(-1) or using the XTYPE command . My solution was to load the page with the links directly using the open command.