Test Suite runned via command line sometimes do not start

Hi @admin

I use ui vision from long time, i have create a test suite that run more macro and working.

I check log to prevent errors and i see that sometimes the test suite runned via command line batch file do not start (the test suite is the same always).

Sometimes I found firefox opened, tab with exported html + autorun opened and ui vision window opened in front of browser but first macro do not start and do not show any error in log.

This error appears 1-2 times everyday and seem random because more other times test suite start and work well.

The test suite works perfectly in fact usually starts and works well but sometimes without explanation does not start and do not understand the reason.

Can i accesss to RDP machine and try to reproduce this error ?

I want to run multiple time a test suite via command line (batch file) and check this error.

Thanks

1 Like

Yes! Just note that test server IP address have changed. Please email us at team AT a9t9.com for the new login info.

I sent an email, thanks

Replied. I hope you manage to recreate the issue. Once done, just let us know via email. Thanks!

Thanks i accessed to machine via RDP and make some test to reproduce this bug.

Is this the same issue as in Xrun strange situation seem do not work when rpa will be closed after - #5 by admin ?

No this is another bug that I try to reproduce in RDP machine

Hi @newuserkantu and @admin. did you ever solve this? I also am running into the same problem. I have a hunch its related to trying to run my batch file to trigger the command line start after my computer has been inactive for a long period of time but im not 100% sure. I added the save log command to the end of my command that calls ui.vision from the command line but since this particular error doesn’t even cause ui.vision to completely start the log file never get saved. The next thing I am going to try is to create a second batch script that will fire a short period after the problem one to check to see if the log file exists and if not try to rerun the initial one. Just need to figure that part out cause at the moment i have no clue how lol. Any help or other ideas would greatly be appreciated. @admin i also read on your command line info page you can check this log file using the first line to see if its successful or not when i do manage to get it to run. Do you by chance have an example of how to do that? I think if it could figure out how to create these two “check” batch files i may be in good shape. thanks

Unfortunately there is no solution to the problem, ui vision at browser startup may not work properly and when it happens the only thing you can do is close the browser and restart it.

Unfortunately ui vision is not a program that can work alone for hours it is easy that you will find mistakes or it will freeze.