i have no clue what is going on now.
- Installed uivision firefox add on
- installed FileAccess XModule
- the test macro is in the correct folder (…/Desktop/uivision)
- i can see it when i change Storage Mode to File System
- it also runs without problem (from uivision addon)
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" "file:///C:/Users/edsteve/Desktop/uivision/macros/ui.vision.html?direct=1¯o=test&savelog=log1.txt"
Firefox and UI Vision opens up with the error:
[error] t.message is undefined
It also says in the top left corner:
Started by command line.
Macro list not loaded.
Followed with a button called: Load now
Storage Mode is always set to Local Storage (in browser). Why is that? Shouldn’t that be File System Mode?
EDIT: I got sometimes warnings and also another error before which i forgot. But something like: Could not find “test”