Setting !ErrorIgnore to true not preventing termination of automation when error returned for selectWindow action

Hello. I have an automation that I am trying to create that will scan all open tabs in a browser window for one with a title that matches a particular wildcard expression. The selectWindow action almost provides the functionality that I am looking for as far as being able to select a tab whose title matches a wildcard expression, but only works if a tab matching the provided wildcard expression exists, and I want to create a function that can account for the scenario where the tab does not exist. Therefore, in order to accomplish this, I figured my best bet was to use error handling (with the "!statusok internal variable in a conditional statement) in conjunction with the selectWindow action to achieve the desired result. Below is the json source of the automation that I currently am running to give you a better idea as to what I am trying to achieve:

{
  "Name": "f5",
  "CreationDate": "2024-1-18",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "!errorignore",
      "Value": "true",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "bringBrowserToForeground",
      "Target": "",
      "Value": "",
    },
    {
      "Command": "selectWindow",
      "Target": "title=*BIG-IP*",
    },
    {
      "Command": "if",
      "Target": "${!statusOK} == false",
    },
    {
      "Command": "selectWindow",
      "Target": "TAB=OPEN",
      "Value": "https://10.40.0.4/",
    },
    {
      "Command": "waitForPageToLoad",
      "Target": "4000",
    },
    {
      "Command": "end",
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
    }
  ]
}

However, despite the fact that I have set the !ErrorIgnore internal variable to true to prevent errors from terminating the automation, the error returned by the selectWindow action terminates the automation anyway in the event that a tab matching the defined wildcard expression does not exist in the browser:

Why is this happening? Am I doing something wrong? Or Is there a better/easier way to implement what I am trying to accomplish?

Good news: The issue is only a small typo :slight_smile:
It is store | VALUE | VARIABLE):

So the correct command is:

"Command": "store",
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorignore",

doh

Thanks for the help.