Set Proxy IP Address (SeeShell)

When I’m using seeshell browser for web automation, if I’m running a loop do I have to use a macro command to set a proxy IP or can I change this in the configuration tab and the proxy will apply to the entire loop?

Thanks

Yes. If you add a proxy in the settings, it applies all the time: manual browsing, recording and replay, including loops.

In contrast, with the PROXY macro command (PRO Edition feature) the proxy is used only to the macro while it runs. So you can, for example, use a different proxy in each loop by reading new proxy values from a CSV file.

Hi,
can you tell me where I found documentation or one example for the PROXY macro command?

Thank’s
Lorenzo

Hi

Actually Kantu do not support proxy, the only way to do this is command an addons to set proxy via xclick/xtype command but it’s not simple.

kantu not have a direct command to set a proxy.

P.S.: Dal nome mi sembri italiano, sono anche io italiano

This forum post is for our SeeShell software.

For Kantu, please see Kantu support Proxy And Socks? - #2 by admin - Feature Suggestions - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition

There are workarounds, and a real PROXY command will be available in the near future.