selectWindow | tab=open - no progression, no error message

Great. Please send the macro to team AT ui.vision. In our email, please mention this forum post.

We will see if we can get it to run here. If it is more complicated, it might actually be easier to give you remote access to a test machine (as @newuserkantu mentioned) - so you can set up the test case there.

Once we can recreate the issue, we can usually fix the issue on short notice.

But first things first. Please email us the files and then we can discuss more.

Email has been sent, let me know if you get it OK! The Macro/html/batch files are all in an attached zip.

Might have to run it as few times to get it to hang!

Not sure if this fixed it, but it has been failing daily for over a week and now has worked the last 2 days with no issues.

From another thread I saw something about adding bringBrowserToForground fixing some similar issues. So, I added a bunch of bringBrowserToForeground, I tried for one before each of the commands that was hanging/failing, and it has worked the last 2 days! I will update in a few days if it is still working or not!!

I am testing on the test macro I sent in to see if it keeps it running through a couple cycles! I will update shortly on that. NOPE, it still hung!

@TechSupport were you able to get the macro to hang?

Hello, I am not sure if we received anything from you? Can you please resend the ZIP file?

It has been sent again. I think the first might have blocked it because of the zip file. I have used 7zip and added a password.

@admin can you confirm if you received the test macro? If not I can send you a link to download.