Seeking Assistance with Null Timestamp Issue in UI Vision (Newbie to UIVision)

Dear UI Vision Support Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with my UI Vision script and would greatly appreciate your assistance in troubleshooting it.

I want to preface this request by mentioning that I am relatively new to programming, and I am still in the process of learning. The problem I’m encountering revolves around the timestamp, which appears to be null when I attempt to run the following code:

{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “Oct 2, 2023, 07:30:53”,
“Value”: “originalDate”,
“Description”: “Store the original date string”
},
{
“Command”: “executeScript_Sandbox”,
“Target”: “var dateStr = ${originalDate}; var dateParts = dateStr.split(‘, ‘); var datePart = dateParts[0]; var timePart = dateParts[1]; var dateComponents = datePart.split(’ ‘); var monthName = dateComponents[0]; var day = parseInt(dateComponents[1]); var year = parseInt(dateComponents[2]); var timeComponents = timePart.split(’:’); var hour = parseInt(timeComponents[0]); var minute = parseInt(timeComponents[1]); var second = parseInt(timeComponents[2]); var monthNames = [‘Jan’, ‘Feb’, ‘Mar’, ‘Apr’, ‘May’, ‘Jun’, ‘Jul’, ‘Aug’, ‘Sep’, ‘Oct’, ‘Nov’, ‘Dec’]; var month = monthNames.indexOf(monthName) + 1; var timestamp = new Date(year, month - 1, day, hour, minute, second).getTime(); return timestamp;”,
“Value”: “timestamp”,
“Description”: “Calculate timestamp”
},
{
“Command”: “echo”,
“Target”: “${timestamp}”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “Calculate timestamp”
}

Given my limited experience in programming, it has been challenging for me to identify why the timestamp variable is not being populated as expected. I have double-checked the code to the best of my ability, but I am unable to pinpoint the source of the issue.

I kindly request your guidance and expertise in helping me resolve this matter. Your assistance in understanding why the timestamp is null in this context and any guidance you can provide to help me rectify this problem would be invaluable to me.

Thank you for your time and support.

Thank you its work, I solve my problem

Please can you post the code you used to solve the problem, it may be useful to other forum users, thanks