Scroll down inside a component

Hello everyone,
I am trying to scroll a table that does not have the standard td tr components and is a real time data table. The table is basically a dashboard that the page uses to render the data. I am trying to scroll the table down. There is a mini scroll key attached to the dashboard but I can’t seem to simulate it. I looked through other discussions and tried xclick, xtype with page down and space and nothing seems to work. When I am on the page, and I click inside the table and press down arrow, or scroll mouse wheel down, or press space key it works but the simulation does not work.
The site is behind login and confidential so apologies that I cannot share login details due to organizational restrictions.
Thank you so much.
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “1”,
“Value”: “i”
},
{
“Command”: “while_v2”,
“Target”: “{i} < 5", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "XType", "Target": "{KEY_SPACE}”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “executeScript”,
“Target”: “return Number(${i}) + 1”,
“Value”: “i”
},
{
“Command”: “end”,
“Target”: “”,
}
]

To use xtype you must have focus on screen, need a Xclick before and you must have browser in front.

In your macro code i do not see any XClick to set focus

{
“Command”: “while_v2”,
“Target”: “{i} < 5", “Value”: “” }, { “Command”: “XType”, “Target”: "{KEY_SPACE}”,
},

Seems missing $ in {KEY_SPACE} fix in ${KEY_SPACE}

@newuserkantu Thank you so much for your feedback.I will definitely try that. Appreciate your help.