Script can not run automatically in win 10

I have the UI vision script and Task Scheduler Script File for win 10 (xml file type to import).

The Task Scheduler Script File which name CafeF-EoD-amount-db-check can not run automatically in win 10 with the settings. The other Task Scheduler Script File which name CafeF_CC_HOSE run automatically normally in win 10 with the the same settings.

There are the scripts
CafeF-EoD-amount-db-check.zip (5.4 KB)

Please fix it. Thank you so much!!!

What is not working?

The Task Scheduler Script File which name CafeF-EoD-amount-db-check can not run automatically in win 10 with its settings

The best practice would be for task scheduler to start a script in your desired language, which then starts your macro.

can you explain more clearly please!! Thank you so much !!!

Hi,

Meaning task scheduler would start a Powershell, Bash, Python, or whatever you are familiar with script. In turn, that script would start your macro.
This also gives you flexibility because it’s best to start the browser, pause to let it load, then start the macro.
I would open your browser and watch the process in task manager and time it for it to settle down even though the browser is actually working sooner. Put this time as your pause in the script. It was 45 sec for me. I haven’t had any startup issues since.

There are also some examples here: UI Automation Open-Source Selenium IDE plus additional features, iMacros alternative

My old scheduler scripts run normally with the old method.

Here they are

CafeF-EoD-Scripts.zip (20.7 KB)