Screen capture a table

I manage a database system that involves ereceipts a lot. I am instructed to search for them and once they populate on the screen take a screenshot with the MS snipping tool. I am trying to find a way of extracting the portion with UI.Vision. The eReceipt system that we manage presents the receipt not as an image but as a table. I manage to get UI.Vision to store the image. But when selecting the target:

xpath=//*[@id=“imagediv”]/table/tbody

it only stores what I have in the table portion of what I have in the viewport.

I am unsure if this would be relevant but it doesn’t hurt to add that this is using a webapp and that the table/eReceipt itself shows up on a popup after I hit the search button with its own scroll bar.

This is in the browser, or? If so, capture full page screenshot should work.

If not, can you add a screenshot of this situation so that we understand it better?

Unfortunately since it is a proprietary webapp, my employer did not authorize me take a screenshot and post it.

I do think I found the issue though. As I mentioned, its a pretty simple database search form, I search the information and the it populates the results on a list box. Then I click on one of the results and this opens a popup. The screen of the page itself is as big as the window, the popup has its own scrollbar. When I try to capture the entire screen it captures the entire window including the popup, but only the popup as is, without scrolling through it.

You can screenshot such a long table by screenshoting the visible part, then send ${KEY_PAGE_DOWN}, then screenshot the next part and so on. See here:

{
  "Name": "scroll dialog",
  "CreationDate": "2020-6-30",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "XClick",
      "Target": "p1_dpi_168.png",
      "Value": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "times",
      "Target": "3",
    },
    {
      "Command": "captureScreenshot",
      "Target": "p${!times}",
    },
    {
      "Command": "XType",
      "Target": "${KEY_PAGE_DOWN}",
    },
    {
      "Command": "end",
      "Target": "",
    }
  ]
}

I tried this but the page down command does not work on the popup since it is not a separate window.

It really should work. Did you make sure the right window has the focus?

yes I did, but what I mean is that even the keyboard command from the keyboard directly does not register on the popup.

Is there a specific command to select a portlet?