},
{
“Command”: “waitForPageToLoad”,
“Target”: “10000”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id=“content-moderation-entity-moderation-form”]/div/div[2]/div/span/span[1]/span/span[2]”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=edit-submit”,
},

I need to first refresh the page. I used Pause command, to be sure, that the page will be fully refreshed. But I am getting error 50% of the time, which you can see below when it’s more than 10 seconds:
[error] refresh’ failed. No page load event detected after 10 seconds. Error detail: still same ipc secret

Can you please help?

Thank you very much

Is this an internal website? If not: Can you post the URL so that I could test run the macro?

I have the same problem with “Error detail: still same ipc secret” on refresh command I solved it with Xtype and KEY_F5 to refresh this do not give errors.

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs/xtype

1 Like

Hi ulrich,

yes, tis is internal website. Hard to share. It’s in the Drupal CMS.
I need first to do refresh of that admin page, before I can do anything else on it.
And sometimes it really takes longer to have that refresh

Hi newuserkantu,

I will try this, I want to avoid to install something else right now, but if there will not be another option, I will try this too. I will let you know.
Thank you for the suggestion

XType is part of UI.Vision RPA :wink:

To use Xtype you need xmodule (free or paid)

Without xmodules you can not automate more sites (some part of site with simple command of rpa can not be automated), is very suggested to install it to simulate keyboard and mouse.

https://ui.vision/rpa/x/download

yeah, I know it’s part, I read it, but this is extra part to instal into computer. I am not saying I am against it. But I definitely prefer solution without it. If there is not an option, then I will move to instal xmodule.