[Recreator Required] Kantu window is stuck in foreground, in front of web page

Kantu window is stuck in front of browser window I’m manipulating, and I think that’s the reason I can’t get key-press of Enter to work. Kantu is able to type characters into fields on the page, but not submit the form by sending Enter. Doing a “BringBrowserToForeground” step correctly brings the browser to foreground among open applications, but the Kantu window is stuck in front of the browser’s window, including the tab the macro is operating on.

I’m using Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon, using Firefox 69.0 (64-bit). Installed UI.Vision Kantu for Chrome (from the Firefox add-on store; I assume it’s correct), now updated to version 5.2.3. Have installed “XModules - Extension Modules for Kantu”.

Doing a “BringBrowserToForeground” step correctly brings the browser to foreground among open applications, but the Kantu window is stuck in front of the browser’s window, including the tab the macro is operating on.

That should not be. Can you please add a screencast of what is going on?

I don’t know how to do a screencast, and I’m not sure what it would show. While the macro runs, the main browser window has title-bar bolded, Kantu window has its title bar greyed out, but Kantu window is in front of browser’s main window. Clicking on browser main window does nothing, still leaves Kantu window in front. Clicking on Kantu window greys out title bar of main window, bolds title bar of main window, and of course Kantu window is still in front.

Problem does NOT happen on same machine when using ungoogled-chromium browser. So it’s something specific to Firefox or the Firefox extensions I’m using.

Problem DOES happen in a Firefox profile with almost all other add-ons removed. So I think the problem is with Firefox, or Firefox on Linux, and Kantu.

I am also using Firefox on Linux, and UI.Vision is stuck in the foreground no matter what I do. Has anyone found a solution for this?

I also have this issue on Firefox with Linux. Does anyone know of a workaround ?

Having the same issue

I think the answer for this question is that it’s a bug.
The solution for this, whenever I get this, is close the UI Vision RPA window, copy the link of the current tab, open a new tab to access that link, and then reopen UI Vision. Works 9 out of 10 times.