[Recreator Required] After opening Kantu, first time any macro is run, first open fails. Run macro again, it works

If I open Kantu and run a macro, any macro, it will fail with “No ipc available for the playing commands tab” at open step. But then any macro I run after that DOES work. No more IPC errors. So it’s only on the first open command in the first macro I run after opening the Kantu window. If I close the Kantu window and open it again, then again, first open step in first macro I run will give IPC error, subsequent macro runs will run fine.

I’m using Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon, using Firefox 69.0 (64-bit). Installed UI.Vision Kantu for Chrome (from the Firefox add-on store; I assume it’s correct), now updated to version 5.2.3. Have installed “XModules - Extension Modules for Kantu”.

We do not officially support and test Linux Mint. We test on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. The reason is simply that your test capacity is limited.

On the other hand, I am not sure what should be different. Can you try on Ubuntu?

I also added a note for myself to test on Linux Mint, as soon as I find the time.

Mint 19.2 is based on Ubuntu 18.04, but that’s just the kernel, I think.

I will see if I can make an Ubuntu live session and test there. May take me a while.

Problem does NOT happen on same machine when using ungoogled-chromium browser. So it’s something specific to Firefox or the Firefox extensions I’m using.

Problem DOES happen in a Firefox profile with almost all other add-ons removed. So I think the problem is with Firefox, or Firefox on Linux, and Kantu.