Recommendations for Running UI.Vision macros on Cloud Server

Sorry if this has already been discussed and I just couldn’t find it.

I’m wanting to have my macros run independently - and not on my computer. I want them to be email triggered, to run on a separate server so that processes can complete as soon as I have client intake without my needing to start a macro or be on my computer/near an internet connection.

I’ve looked at building an entirely different automation process on things like Integromat but the website I use lacks an open API so I really need the Vision front-end capabilities of this program rather than one that tries to connect to the backend. I’m wondering if there’s a way for me to build macros on here like normal and then have it run on a separate server somewhere.

Greetings.

I was wondering if you ever received an answer regarding this question – which is also of interest to me – perhaps from UI Vision support?

Thanks.

Best Wishes,
Prodos
Melbourne, Australia

I run unattended bots with uivision on windows servers, Mac Mini M1 machines and some Linux Virtual Box machines. This is all no problem.

Are you running into an issue?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Apologies for taking so long to respond.

Well … I’m trying to figure out which RPA tool to use (maybe UI Vision?) for a project for our non-profit organisation and having a lot of difficulty understanding what they each do and don’t do, despite watching countless videos.

But from your response it looks like UI Vision can indeed be set up to work in the so-called “cloud”.
Thanks.