Process OpenMail Command then Upload Data through Rest API

I could really use your help solving a 2 part problem I am facing. My goal is to have Ui.Vision press a “Send Email” value within google chrome which then processes the OpenMail command which in hand opens up my preset email client. The reason I need this information is that the software that I am using only provides a specific URL once an email has been sent through their product or through my own email client.

Problem #1 - Press submit then obtain the code found below:

<input type="submit" name="ctl00$NavigationPlaceHolder$sendLocallyBtn" value="Send Email" onclick="return OpenMail('testemail@gmail.com','Your Custom Email Subject here','Your email content goes here which also includes the URL that I need to parse out %0D%0A%0D%0Ahttps://app.websiteurlhere.com/List/View.aspx?ID=23422%26token=4A629F71F7C3FA5AAF0BFBDEB30083FD29CF7AAD%26receipt=4A629F71F7C3FA5AAF0BFBDEB30083FD29CF7AAD%0D%0A%0D%0A Your email content continues on here" id="ctl00_NavigationPlaceHolder_sendLocallyBtn" class="actionButton" style="color:White;background-color:#4CAF50;width:120px;">

Note: I believe %0D%0A%0D%0A can be used as a reference point for the start and end point of the url as i believe that it is static on all client urls

Problem #2 - Upload this information into a simple rest API or us OCR API and send information to Integromat or Zapier for processing.

Can you add a screenshot to clarify the issue?

Hi Plankton,

Thank you for the help. It’s not really an issue it’s more or less finding a solution to parse out a single URL from an internal website. In a nutshell, the internal solution only allows obtaining the url through the following scenarios:

Option 1 (not an option that will work for me) - Send an email to the client through the internal solution the client receives the URL

Option 2 (this option needs to work) - The solution allows selecting the option to send the email through Outlook or the default email solution selected within Windows10. So when I click SendEmail the solution is asking to open up outlook. Ideally I would like to either send the email as webhook to integromat or parse out the data via ui.vision? Or another option would be to parse the URL from the source code I believe I found a static start and end text to define how to obtain the url needed. Either way I do not know the correct direction to go and have not been able to find someone that could offer me a solution. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

I updated the missing code on the intial post