PHP/MySQL website trigging client machine web automation

Hi. I will like to know if any of UI.Vision solutions will help me on this matter.

I do have a website system (PHP & MySQL database) and need a Web Automation to interact with other websites dynamically using MySQL data. Can I use my website to trigger web automation tasks on client machine?

Ex: A local user (client machine) need to authorize a purchase for one of our customer in a third party website using customer information recorded on our website/SQL database. After that, the automation need to retrieve the authorization code from this third party website to our database. Is that possible using your solutions?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Add more info and screenshot because your request is not well because your request is not well explained.

I think your is desktop automation the hard part, need very expert to automate dekstop automation, web automation (inside browser is more easy).

Before you create an automation you to have a clear idea in your mind of what you need to do and explain it in an orderly and precise way otherwise you will waste a lot of time and the results will be disappointing.

I can tell you from experience that I use ui vision for 1 year (after 10 year using Imacros) and to create some automations I think even 2-3 days the best way to realize them, after I can create it in the best way with an optimized code.