Once OnError command is executed all errors will be ignored?

Hello,

Is there a way to set up that macro will not ignore error after OnError command was executed?

For example I want to run OnError goto command but then later in Macro I would like macro to simply stop on error or not to ignore the error and do run GOTO.

Thanks

Tom

Currently you can not turn off OnError | #goto | label. But what you can do is to overwrite the label (jump target) with a new target. UI Vision will always use the target of the most recent OnError command that it encountered.

If you need to catch an error only in a certain section of your code use this:

• store | true | !errorignore - start ignoring errors
  • store | true | !statusOK - make sure it is true
  • your code here…
  • GotoIf | ${!statusOK} == false | label - if there was an error in the code section above, then !statusOK is false now => jump to error processing
  • store | false | !errorignore - stop ignoring errors
  • more code… if you have an error now, the macro stops.

How do i jump to a command that is 5 steps further down in the list,? Please help. thank you

Add

LABEL | name1

just before that command, and then jump to this label.

I used !errorignore | true, then added the command that may return error sometimes, after it i added !ststusOK | false, folowed by command !errorignore | false, THEN gotoif_v2 | label…and 5 steps below just before the command i want to jump to, i added label | name1. The error occurs at gotoif_v2 | label command. What am i doing wrong?