NODISPLAY breaks the IDE when calling 'run'

Hi,

As of 9.1.5, Running UI.Vision in a NODISPLAY state works fine until the execution calls another macro via the ‘run’ command. This is not present in the 9.1.3 version which I am able to test because the UIV in the Edge Add-ons is a bit older than the Chrome web store.

Setting !REPLAYSPEED to anything else to disable the NODISPLAY state will not do anything. Quite frankly, the IDE will never come back until UIV is restarted.

Expected Behavior:
Setting NODISPLAY will reduce the entire IDE to two buttons: “Stop” and “Show GUI”.

This state is maintained until the end of the macro or something else in the macro disabled NODISPLAY.

Observed Behavior:
Setting NODISPLAY will reduce the entire IDE to two buttons: “Stop” and “Show GUI”.

If a ‘run’ command is executed during the NODISPLAY state, the two buttons are removed but the macro execution proceeds normally. When the macro ends, or something else in the macro tries to disable NODISPLAY, the IDE will not be brought back.

Otherwise, if no ‘run’ commands were exeecuted, NODISPLAY is maintained until the end of the macro or something else in the macro disabled NODISPLAY, as per usual.

Here is some test macros: NoNODISPLAY and B

NoNODISPLAY:

{
  "Name": "NoNODISPLAY",
  "CreationDate": "2024-4-15",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "nodisplay",
      "Value": "!replayspeed",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "echo",
      "Target": "NODISPLAY with buttons still present",
      "Value": "#shownotification",
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "4500",
      "Value": "",
    },
    {
      "Command": "run",
      "Target": "B",
    },
    {
      "Command": "echo",
      "Target": "NODISPLAY but the buttons are MISSING.",
      "Value": "#shownotification",
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "5000",
    }
  ]
}

B:

{
  "Name": "B",
  "CreationDate": "2024-4-15",
  "Commands": []
}

I performed a bit more testing as a follow up to my report. Sidebar UIV is not affected, only the full IDE version is affected.

I confirmed the issue, thanks for reporting it!

Fixed with V9.1.6, released today. Thanks again for reporting this issue.